Online GroceryOnline grocery management report in PHP. Internet has converted a world into a global village. With the popularization of internet, online shopping has become a new and unique trend. From clothing to electronics, all the things are available on internet. Keeping up this trend, a need for online grocery store is felt because it can enhance the existing system even more. Consumers do not even need to go to a local grocery store anymore; they can buy each and everything by just sitting in a home at anytime. This is one of the best PHP project on Online grocery. You can download best PHP project on and report on Online grocery. Click here to get complete php projects lists.
- Much of the time can be saved while shopping for groceries over the internet.
- Customers don’t have to wait in a long queue. They don’t have to carry the load of groceries as they are delivered online. It is a good option for people who are old and physically weak. The overspending can be prevented.
- Online store is suitable for busy people who don’t have time to visit the local store. Online grocery shopping is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week and 365 days in a year.
- Customers can keep track of the number of grocery items purchased by looking at the shopping cart which helps in purchasing grocery within the budget.
- Customers are able to compare the price of grocery items of different brands with ease.
- Fuel costs can be reduced.
- The developed online store will enable user to shop grocery goods among wide varieties through secured payment option. It will enhance the user experience & promote hassle-free shopping environment.
ConclusionOnine grocery managemnt report in php.Regarding future research in this field of study, it would be beneficial, both in a managerial and academic perspective, to conduct a similar study correcting the methods of data collection to the ones explained above, and increasing the sample size. Moreover, given the characteristics of Portuguese online grocery shoppers previously presented, it would be relevant to analyse the actual receptivity and acceptance of this type of purchase, and the variables influencing present outcomes. Furthermore, and as new influential shopping orientations were discovered, it would be interesting to analyse additional consumer shopping orientations, and the respective interactions between orientations, in consumers’ strategies and profiles. Additionally, after possibly generalizing results to a population level, it would be pertinent to contrast consumer characteristics, decision making processes and styles between online grocery shopping and offline grocery shopping. Finally, given the consumer feedback received, it would be important, at a managerial level, to thoroughly analyse the current online store website and possible alternatives and changes. To realize how, for this particular type of purchase and retail industry, specific website construction variables influence consumers’ decisions; and which variables, and respective levels, would better engage consumers, consequently increasing loyalty, engagement and sales. You can download PHP project on Online grocery easily
H/W System Configuration:-
System : Pentium I3 Processor.
Hard Disk : 500 GB.
Monitor : Standard LED Monitor
Input Devices : Keyboard
Ram : 4 GB
S/W System Configuration:-
Operating system : Windows 7/8/10.
Available Coding Language : HTML5, CSS3, PHP
Database : MYSQL
|Project Name||Online Grocery|
|Project Cost||100$/ Rs 7000|
|Delivery Time||48 Hour|
|For Support||WhatsApp: +91 9481545735 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|