Bookstore Management System
Bookstore management system report in python. Today it is becoming very difficult to maintain records manually. Software system easily does the job of maintaining daily records as well as the transaction according to the user requirements. Only basic knowledge of computers is required for operations. The software system consists of all information of books and sold to the customer. The proposed system provides lots of facility to the user to store information of the books and it provide information in quick time in a systematic manner. The processing time on the data is very fast. Python project report on Bookstore management system. Click here to get complete Python projects lists.
It provides required data quickly to the user and also in specified manner to the user. There is lot of duplicate woks, and chance of mistake when the records are changed they need to update each and every excel file. There is no option to find and print previous saved records there is no security, anybody can access any report and sensitive data. This bookshop management system is used to overcome entire problem which they are facing currently, and making complete automization of manual system to computerised system.
It is an online web application where the customer can purchase book online. This software is developed to maintain records of sales, purchase and staff records. The online book shop website provides customer with online shopping through a web browser. The purpose of this software is to manage the books in the bookshop. It includes the order processing, stock management and we developed this software to maintain records of sales, purchase and staff records. Here, We are try to developed this system which is provide the automation on the any type of the bookshop. In this system all records are saved in the database for report generation. In present system during issuing order of more stock, the product register is required to check to availability of stock in hand, and it takes time to check records. In each process whether it is product management, maintaining customer records, payment management, report generation, user has to pay attention to a greater extent while performing the tasks.
Book shop management system should help the customers query whether a book in a stock the user can query the availability of a book either by using the book title or by using the name of author. Bookshop management software for monitoring and controlling the transactions in a bookshop. Our software is easy to use for both beginners and advanced users. It features a familier and well thought-out, an attractive user interface, combined with strong searching insertion and reporting capabilities. The report generation facility of bookshop system helps to get a good idea of which are the books borrowed by the members, makes users possible to generate reports hard copy. In our project we will be able to classify users as staff or student classifying users allows the book issue controls, fine rate based on the classification. For example- for student we will be able to issue 2 books at the fine rate of Rs. 2 as late fee and 3 books at the fine rate of Rs. 1 for staffs. What more, we can changed this setting based on our needs but we have to set this values just one and not every time the program starts. We have used our setting class to implement this.
The modern world is surrounded by the technology and internet is the biggest invention of the world which is a worldwide system of computer networks. In the network users at any computer can communicate with the other if they have permission to get information from any other computer. Today hundreds of millions of people worldwide are using internet and most widely used part of the internet is the World Wide Web (www). It is basically a system of internet servers that support specially formatted documents which is formatted in a markup language called Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML) that supports links to other documents, as well as graphics, audio, and video files. Web page is a document commonly written in Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML) that is accessible through the internet or other network using an internet browser by entering a URL address and many contain text, graphics and hyperlinks to other web pages and files.
A website contains thousands of different pages including the web pages. The people can access the website in any places using the internet. So that the businessman and consumers are selling, showing, marketing their products making the attractive website and deliver the products as early as possible. Any type of business or commercial transactions that involves the transfer of information across the internet is called Electronic Commerce or ecommerce. It allows consumers to electrically exchange goods and services with no barriers of time or distance. Shopping cart software is an operating system used to allow consumers to purchase goods and or services, track customers, and tie together all aspects of ecommerce into one cohesive whole. A user can entered an online store, see the product that fulfill their demand and select it in the cart for the next step. To complete the order they need to checkout and complete the transaction by providing payment information.Online Electronic Book Shop is an ecommerce site where the user can see the books, select the books in the cart and place the order to collect them easily at home. Python project report on Bookstore management system.
Purpose and Motivation
The main objective of this project is to create an Electronic Book Shop that allows users to search and purchase a book online based on category, author and subject. The selected books are displayed and the user can order their books online through bkash or DBBL. The Administrator will have additional functionalities when compared to the common user. The motivation to create this project has many sources –
- Interest to develop a good user friendly website with many online transactions using a database.
- To reduce time consumption, labor requirements.
- A Home page with product catalog This is the page where the user will be navigated after a successful login. It will display all the book categories and will have a search keyword option to search for the required book. It also includes some special sections like top selling books, top author, recommended books etc.
- Search A search by keyword option is provided to the user using a textbox .The keyword to be entered should be the book title. If the user would like to know details about a book he can click on the title or the image from where he will be directed to a Book description page. It includes the notes of the book content, the recommend book titles. Users can also comment about the book and show the commented articles.
- Complain The user can complain if they will find any problem. The admin will try to solve their problem.
- Shopping Cart The user can manage a shopping cart which will include all the books he selected. The user can edit, delete and update his shopping cart. A final shopping cart summary is displayed which includes all the items the user selected and the final total cost.
- Managing user accounts Each user should have an account to access all the functionalities of website. User can login using login page and logout using the logout page. All the user sessions will be saved in the database. Python project report on Bookstore management system.
The Administrator will be provided with special functionalities like
- Add or delete a book category
- Add or delete a member.
- Add or delete author and publisher.
- Manage member orders.
- Add or delete a Payment status.
Objective of the project:
Electronic Book Shop focuses precisely on the following objectives:
- To enable administrator to access the system from anywhere.
- To reduce data redundancy and pruning ambiguous data.
- To process data in possibly least amount of time.
- To secure the information and obstruct the access of unauthorized persons.
- To avail the information immediately in demand.
- To analyze the data for providing analytical decisions
My system will provide facilities:
- System administrator
- Users: Guest user & Registered user.
Facilities to be provided to the system administrator:
- System administrator will have user friendly asynchronous GUI (Graphical User Interface) system.
- Can be accessed from anywhere of the world.
- To have the details information of order, average selling rate, top selling books information, weekly selling books information etc
Facilities to be provided to the registered user
- User can choose and buy any kinds of books easily from this site only by registering.
- User can search any kind of books from this website.
- User can easily access this website
- User can add, update or cancel his/ her shopping cart within limited time
Facilities to be provided to the Guest user
- Users can show all information of books.
- User can search any kind of books from this website.
- Users can read review about the books.
- Users can complain about the website.
- Users can contact with the admin
In existing system, all the transaction of books are done manually, so it takes more time for a transaction like borrowing a book or searching for a member of books. Some of the problems being faced in manual system are as follows:
- Fast report generation is difficult.
- Tracing a book is tedious.
- Information about issue of the books are not properly maintained.
- No central database can be created as information is not present in database.
The success of the system depends largely on how clearly the problem is defined, thoroughly investigated and properly carried out through the choice of solution. During analysis data is collected on various files. Decision points and transaction are handled by the current system. A good analysis model should provide not only the mechanisms of problem understanding but also the frame work of the solution. Python project report on Bookstore management system.
It is an automated Bookshop Management System. Through our software user can add members, add books, search members, search books, update information, edit information, borrow book in quick time. Our proposed system has the following advantages.
- It provides “better and efficient” services to members.
- Reduce the workload of employee.
- Faster retrieval of information about the desired book.
- Provide facility for proper monitoring reduce paper work and provide data security.
- All details will be available on a click.
- It has more storage capacity and search facility and fast access to database. All the manual difficulties in managing the Bookshop have been rectified by implementing computerization.
Proposed workIn Bookshop management system, we create a website for online Book shopping & selling. User can easily buy the books without any complexity. Online book shopping refers to selling or buying Books through internet.
1) Registration: In this Registration module, first of all user can register our Name, Address, and Mobile Number, Email id for Contact. All the customers data are stored in the database, Registration is the important process for customer.
2) Search the Book: In this module, user can search any books by using Name of book, Name of Author, and Publication. It defines a new search tab that lets our users perform simple searches of book content on our site. User have the option of searching any available books or specifying in checkbox list which books to search.
3) Purchase the Book: In this module, user can purchase any kinds of books from our website without any complexity. It is a buyer issues to a seller, indicating relevant information about what they want to purchase, the quality, the price for that particular product or services.
4) Payment: In this module, user can pay the bill of books by Cash On Delivery. This service consumes time of customer, because customer can easily pay the bills of books in our home. A payment is a merchant services that authorizes direct payment processing.
5) Give Feedback : In this module, User can give the feedback according to their satisfaction if user can happy with our services then give feedback YES, if user can not satisfied then give feedback NO. Just like Google apps.
Bookstore management system report in python is an attempt to overcome the present in efficient and time consuming process of locating reserving and purchasing quality reading materials available in the shop. Through automated book shop solution, provide an easy way of searching reserving and purchasing of books. It’s worth analysing and identifying the benefits as it would directly influence the productivity of the shop.
This software can be easily implemented under various situations. Any education institute can make use of it for providing information about author, content of the available books in their library. Modifications can be easily done according to requirements and when necessary. It can be used in any type of Book Shop for managing all the sales and purchased activities and managing the data records related to Book house. Python project report on Bookstore management system.
H/W System Configuration:-
System : Pentium I3 Processor.
Hard Disk : 500 GB.
Monitor : Standard LED Monitor
Input Devices : Keyboard
Ram : 4 GB
S/W System Configuration:-
Operating system : Windows 7/8/10.
Available Coding Language : Python
Database : MYSQL
Project Name Bookstore Management System Project Category Python Project Cost 65$/ Rs 4999 Delivery Time 48 Hour For Support WhatsApp: +91 9481545735 or Email: email@example.com
Please use the link below for international payments.