Cloud – Integrated Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Abstract of Cloud – Integrated Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Cloud Integrated Sudden Infant Death Syndrome System.Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) is one of the major causes of death among infants during their sleep. To increase the safety of the infants, we matched different emergent research fields for the development of Baby Night Watch.This Smart Wearable System (SWS), developed under the context of the European Texas Instruments Innovation Challenge (TIIC) 2015, is composed by thefollowing elements: a Wearable IoT Device, a Gateway and the H Medical Interface.
The values are then sent to the cloud .all the parameters can be retrieved to mobile app through which the doctors and caretakers can look after that parameters and can keep the track on baby health.This SWS is composed by a Wearable IoT device, a Gateway, and an Medical Interface. The Wearable IoT Device is the sensing unit, in the form of a Chest Belt, and is responsible for monitoring the body temperature, the heart and breathing rates and the body position.
- The desired bio-signal was acquired for different positions of the infant.
- The overall performance of the breathing rate sensor was very good.
- When the infant was lying on his back (the recommend sleeping position), we achieved outstanding results
- Since all the above are done manually, there is still no possible reason for SIDS.
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) is one of the major causes of death among infants during their sleep.
Speed : 1.1 GHz