WhatsApp Based Smart Home Assistant Project
Home Assistant will track the state of all the devices in your home, so you don’t have to. Whatsapp Based Smart Home Assistant Project
allows you to control all your devices by simply chatting with your device through whatsapp. You can keep some sensors to track the different environment parameters and other things and you can get those parameters by chatting.
In this we can configure the device which acts as home assistant and we can assign that device a number and by using that number we can chat with our home assistant and ask that the questions like what is the temperature at home. Then it will reply us the temperature conditions .we can even control the appliances in home by simply sending one message.
- It Accessing GPIO pins of Raspberry Pi with Python programming
- It Installing WhatsApp in Raspberry pi
- It is Knowing the sensor values and controlling the appliances simply by sending Whats App messages to the raspberry pi
Home Assistant will track the state of all the devices in your home, so you don’t have to.Control all your devices from a single, mobile-friendly, interface.Home Assistant allows you to control all your devices without storing any of your data in the cloud. We like to keep your privacy private.Set up advanced rules to control devices and bring your home alive.
Do you want to …
- have the lights turn on when the sun sets and you are home?
- have the lights turn on when anyone comes home and it is dark?
- dim the lights when you start watching a movie on your Chromecast?
- receive a message when the lights turn on while you are not at home?
H/W System Configuration
Speed : 1.1 GHz
RAM : 256 MB(min)
Hard Disk : 20 GB
Floppy Drive : 1.44 MB
Key Board : Standard Windows Keyboard
Mouse : Two or Three Button Mouse
Monitor : SVGA
S/W System Configuration
Platform : IOT
Operating system : Windows Xp,7,
Server : WAMP/Apache
Working on : Browser Like Firefox, IE