IOT Tide Prediction and Alerting
Over the past few years, the popularity of the Internet of Things has increased immensely along with the availability of low-cost connected hardware devices designed specifically for IoT applications.
IoT Tide Prediction And Alerting System Project Report project aims at creating a tide gauge that publishes tidal water levels . Thing Speak and uses MATLAB for tide prediction, analysis, and alerts.Our tide gauge uses the ultrasonic sensor to predict the level tide.
Tides are the daily rise and fall of sea levels, caused mainly by the gravitational pull of the moon as it revolves around the earth. Tides are also affected by the earth’s rotation and the gravitational pull of the sun. The time and approximate heights of tides are very predictable. They follow the laws of physics and can be calculated with mathematical formulas. By observing and recording tides at a single location over many years, we can gain a better understanding of tides
and sea level changes over time.
From adventure seekers who enjoy fishing, kayaking, boating, surfing, sailing, birding and tide pools to those who love walking their dogs to the beach, Tide Alert is the perfect iPhone companion for your needs.
- Access to thousands of a tide stations across the United States coastal regions.
- Today widget to a quickly access tide info from the notification center.
- Apple Watch app and iPhone X support.
- Tide Alerts with custom local notifications.
- Integrated Moon calendar for those who enjoy fishing and related activities.
- Sunrise, Sunset, Moon rise and Moon set information to plan your day out.
- A single chart showing high and low tides for an entire month.
- Add Station to Favorites.
- View near by tide stations from your location. and
- Share tide chart with others via iMessages.
Speed : 1.1 GHz